Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gay Paree

The eagle has landed.

And we are tired.  But not too tired to consume chocolate croissants, jam, cheese and lemon crepes, hand dipped chocolates and a delicious french meal.  No the first part of the list was not part of said meal.

Ah, how I love Paris.  The only thing that kept me from my bed with this horrible jet-lag was the knowledge that I only had 24 hours to eat as much french food as I could stuff in my greedy little mouth.  Lovely.

Baghdad gym...get ready.  You have your work cut out for you.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, enjoy it! I would kill for some of that right about now. I wonder if you'll like Iraqi food more than I like Korean. I think I would. It's fun to try new things, but it's also weird that the food is so different. I'd like to go to Panera right about now. :)

    ReplyDelete