Saturday, February 4, 2012

Refusing Equality

Another great Public Affairs email last week.

The headline from the al-Mada story(http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=58462) is:

“Ibtihal al-Kasad: I am with the superiority of men and refuse the principle of equality between the two sexes.
ابتهال كاصد : انا مع قوامة الرجال وارفض مبدأ المساواة بين الجنسين


Isn't it refreshing when someone can just say what they feel instead of pretending to believe in things like equality? 

Personally, I am with the superiority of using your brain and refuse the principle of being an ignorant, backwards, stuck in the middle ages imbecile.   I just think that's a better way to go.  I'd love to sit down and have a chat with this Ibtihal guy, seems like it would go pretty well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it would go well. I think it would be a rather refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it would go well at all. He'd probably throw a shoe at you. But you could always throw one back if you don't mind jail.

    ReplyDelete