Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Artistic Release

For Christmas I gave James a paint class and some painting tools.  I figured it would be a nice hobby/release to fill some of our recess hours.

It's been surprisingly fun.  Let me say that neither of us has ANY training (except said 2 hour paint class in Dec) and that one of us doesn't have ANY talent.  I think James does, and his family will agree.  I know this because last time we were home they couldn't stop talking about his awesome frog man painting he did when he was a child prodigy of, oh, i dunno - like 8 or something.  It was amazing truth be told.

So here - per Andrea's request - our some samples of our artistic dabbling.  Don't be jealous, and yes, they can all be bought for a price. 






3 comments:

  1. You guys are much better than Jackson Pollock.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the grass. It tickles my feelings about grass in just the right way, wild and green and a bit overgrown. I feel like I'm going to have to mow the lawn soon when I look at it.

    Also the big swoopy green thing is just beautiful. I can't put my finger on why that is. Like the wind in the trees, over a lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time you get home, you'll be masters.

    ReplyDelete